They delivered a presentation in which they focused on the study they carried out in different companies in northern and southern India.
- To study the application of leadership theories in northern and southern corporate world.
- To identify the influence of motivation on the employee by virtue of the theories in context.
- To identify the factors affecting the performance of the employees.
- To identify the extent of synchronization between the organization’s employees and the leaders representing the organization.
Different theories used to carry out the study
- Scanlon plan
- Reinforcement Theory
- Path Goal Theory
Conclusion of study:
South Indian leaders
Northern Indian leaders
| || |
- There is a symmetrical relationship between applicability and non-applicability of the three theories.
- Scanlon plan is applicable in Southern India but not on Northern India.
- Reinforcement Theory is applicable in both the regions.
- Path Goal Theory is applicable in Northern India but not Southern India.
Rohit Agrawal & J.Adarshan IPG 5th yr-MBA